Tea Tree Dead Sea Foot Salts - 4 oz
- Effectively treat and manage symptoms of osteoarthritis and tendinitis
- Softens corns
- Treats cuts and scrapes
- Itching of insect bites
- Anti-viral and anti-candida
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Pain reliever
- Help reduce fevers and end headaches
- Keeps your skin smooth, soft, and supple
- These minerals are easily absorbed into our pores and are known to cleanse and purify our skin on a molecular level, improving your skin’s radiance, tone, and texture.
- Magnesium helps us fight stress and combat fatigue
- Calcium keeps water retention in check, promotes healthy bones and can help stave off osteoporosis
- Potassium balances moisture levels in the skin; bromide soothes tired, sore muscles; sodium plays a significant role in managing the balance of lymphatic fluid in our bodies
- Bath salts benefit not only our skin, but our entire bodies – from the inside out
- Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and is excellent when treating bacterial and fungal infections all over the body
- It is very effective as an anti-fungal aide for athlete's foot or nail infections if used regularly
Caution: Heart patients must follow the advice of their physician before taking baths in which magnesium is used.
Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, & Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Find a basin or another similar wide dish large enough for both of your feet to fit in comfortably. Fill the dish with warm tap water. Test the temperature of the water with the tip of your elbow to make sure it’s not too hot. If the temperature is too warm or too cold, add more water from the tap at the appropriate temperature to compensate. Place your feet in the warm water, and let them sit for between 20 and 30 minutes. Remove your feet from the warm water, and dry them with a towel. Apply our Extreme Moisturizing Lotion to your feet in order to prevent them from drying out and cracking.